Minimize Your Company Downtime
A proactive approach to IT is always better than a reactive one. Your workstations and servers will be proactively monitored for unnatural conditions. When is detected, an alert gets triggered that prompts our technicians to investigate. Combined with a weekly update schedule that’s built around your hours, you’ll have problems fixed before they become problems.
How many dollars every minute of downtime costs a small business.
Tech Support That Fits Your Company
- Unlimited phone, remote, and on-site technical support available when you need it
- Friendly, experienced technicians to help you with any issues
- Access to easy-to-use service web portal
- Support and protection for infrastructure, workstations, and servers
- 24/7 application and system monitoring with real-time notifications
- Patch management and malware scanning to keep you safe
- Liaison for your hardware vendors, software vendors, and your ISP
- One central point of contact to simplify the purchasing process
- No more wasted hours spent on hold or shopping for a deal
Read Relevant Posts
Your server is the backbone of your network; yet, it’s often overlooked when it...
If you conducted a quick Google search for the “largest ransomware attacks,” don’t be surprised if the top headlines...
Technology permeates practically every aspect of our professional and private lives. It can quickly become so embedded...
We’d love to learn more about your challenges and what keeps you up at night.
Fill out the contact form to set up a time to connect.