Protection for Your Most Critical Assets
The vital parts of a business continuity plan include data backups and disaster recovery. These solutions help protect your data from being permanently lost due to drive failure, natural disaster, cyber-attack, or user error.
If you’re looking for extra security, you can store your data in our secure offsite data center here in Worcester, MA. This way, if your original data gets lost, you have guaranteed redundancy. And with our help, you’ll also have a disaster recovery plan for your most critical assets so that if something goes wrong, you’ll be back up and running in significantly less time.
Included in Your Recovery Package
- Protect your business’s physical and virtual infrastructure
- Have access to full system restores, file recovery, and BMR capability
- Recover your data quickly from multiple points in time
- Protect your data in the case of system failures, natural disasters, and human error
- Detect ransomware from your first backup
- Get back to business with instant hybrid virtualization
- Have peace of mind knowing your data is protected
- Avoid costly downtime for recovery
Read Relevant Posts
Storage is a major consideration, no matter your business. If you don’t have storage enough to house your cleaning...
Maintaining a proper data backup system is one of the most important parts of business continuity, even if it’s...
We’d love to learn more about your challenges and what keeps you up at night.
Fill out the contact form to set up a time to connect.