A Two-Phase Approach
Penetration testing simulates cyberattacks from the outside and the inside of your organization, both wirelessly and wired, and discovers any possible backdoors or gaps in your security. This test proves or disproves the findings of your phase one vulnerability assessment.
Once the attacks have been simulated, you will get a detailed report of any detected vulnerabilities and recommended steps to resolve them. This exercise helps to better understand your cybersecurity posture, including policies and procedures.
Of data breaches involved small business victims.
Strengthen Your Cyber Defense
- Management of firewalls, switches, phone systems, WiFi, and other network equipment
- Secure remote access to endpoint devices, a critical vulnerability in the age of work from home
- Availability of VPNs for additional privacy benefits
- Comprehensive anti-virus software that identifies and prevents the download of malware
- Content filtering that restricts what types of domains internal users can access
- Updates and patches to your website to make sure older software and plug-ins can’t be exploited
- SPAM and anti-virus filtering on all devices
- Assurance of WISP (Written Information Security Program) compliance
- Annual security compliance audit
Read Relevant Posts
Compelling headlines about so-called “Russian Hackers” may lead you to believe Moscow poses the most imminent threat...
If you’re like most people today, you’re suffering from information overload. Our news sources are varied -- internet,...
If you’ve been looking for a cybersecurity professional with a deep level of expertise to support your business,...
We’d love to learn more about your challenges and what keeps you up at night.
Fill out the contact form to set up a time to connect.